FG Wilson (Engineering) FZE is the leading provider of power solutions in the Middle East, located in a modern, 160,000 square foot, state of the art facility in the Jebel Ali Free Zone of Dubai, UAE. Launched as a subsidiary of FG Wilson (Engineering) Ltd. in 1991, the company has grown from three employees working from a small office to a company employing more than 140 engineering and office staff.
Timeline and Milestones
- 1991: Occupied a 5,000 sq ft facility with 3 employees.
- 1998: Supplied large generator sets to prestigious installations around the middle east for the first time.
- 2005: Certified to ISO 9001:2000 quality management system standards by Lloyds register.
- 2006: Moved into purpose built state of the art facility (160,000 sq ft). Facility inaugurated by Caterpillar president Doug Oberhelman and Caterpillar VP Bill Rohner.
- 2008: Reached 140 engineers, technicians and admin staff.
- 2009: Installed mini power plants producing independent power for key installation sites in UAE.
- 2010: Quality management system upgraded to ISO 9001:2008 standards by Lloyds register.
- 2010: Certified to ISO 14001:2004 environment management system and OHSAS 18001:2007 occupational health and safety standards by Lloyds register.